Read Food - The Cause Of Your Acne? a lot more



Food - The Cause Of Your Acne?

Acne Causing Foods

Most websites state that food does NOT cause acne. But are they telling the truth? Is food the root of your acne?

Let me start by saying that by changing my diet I cleared my acne. I'll tell how in a moment...

But why is it that most websites and even doctors say food has nothing to do with acne? Well, if you look at what they want you to use to treat your acne you'll find that it costs money for you to do so. They basically want you to buy their products.

But changing your diet is free, and is actually the ONLY way to really, fully, completely clear your skin. That's because it is food that is largely responsible for causing acne in the first place!

When I had acne for many years I tried many, many treatments, and these were by and large a complete waste of time and money. I tried antibiotics, accutane, dozens of cleansers and many pill formulas. None of these worked. And the people selling them were saying that food didn't make a difference (or hardly any difference) to acne...

But after so many years of failed acne treatments I decided to look into this whole acne-diet thing and see what information was "out there". And what I learned was that some natural health advocates were stating that acne is CAUSED by diet, and that by changing your diet you can be acne-free.

So I started trying things out and found that one of the most DRAMATIC changes to my skin occurred when I started to avoid vegetable oil. I was eating vegetable oil (as a cooking oil) everyday, and when I stopped eating it my cystic acne disappeared. There were other changes I needed to take to completely clear my skin, but avoiding vegetable oil was the most important...

So by changing your diet, you can also clear your skin in a matter of days. For more information about clearing your acne visit my website now


Jack Venta has set up a free website for you that reviews the best acne cures available and reveals how he cured his acne 100% within 1 week. Check out his website at Acne Solved right now.