Understand How to Deal With Pimples - The 3 Best Acne Fighting Foods much more



Acne is an annoying common problem adults face and almost every day there is a new "miracle cure" The truth is there is no such thing as a magic pill that will make it all disappear overnight. These overnight cures you hear ab out on the television and online are generally products that do not produce results The goal of these companies are simply tot take your money. The great news it by eating the proper foods one can learn how to deal with pimples by using these 3 best acne fighting foods.

A couple years ago I learned first hand the importance of treating and preventing acne by eating properly. I consumed about eight can coke per day and I am not going to get into all the junk food I ate. As a result I had a really severe case of adult acne. Like many of you I turned to the internet to find a fast acne cure. I bought creams, gels, pills and even a couple of gadgets. Needless to say I did not get good results, as a matter of fact I think they made my acne worse. I came to the conclusion after spending hundreds of dollars that these supposed instant acne cures are scams.

I was aggravated and annoyed with myself for being so naive. I realized the only way to get rid of my acne was to talk to my doctor. We looked at my diet, overall health and skin care regimen and determined that I was the cause of my acne. My doctor talked me about eating properly and taking care of my skin. He suggested by cutting out the sugar and processed foods that I would get d of my acne and see a drastic change for the better in my overall health.

Treat and Prevent Pimples Super Food - Oatmeal

Oatmeal is awesome for acne when cooked and applied to the face. Oatmeal will penetrate the pores and cause them to open up. Oatmeal has many healing and soothing qualities which is great for skin that is in need of repair. I advise people to do an oatmeal treatment at least once a week to keep the facial skin healthy.

Treat and Prevent Zits Super Food - Acai-Berry

I know a great deal of people strongly promoting this powerful berry for every health problem under the sun but acai berry is excellent for the treatment of acne. This berry is great because it really does help the body to rid itself of toxins. Clearing toxins from our body is a crucial part to treating and preventing acne. The toxins that get stored in our body often manifest themselves in various forms of acne and facial blemishes. The Acai Berry helps our body get rid of the toxins. This berry can be taken in capsule form or drink form and while it will not cure or prevent acne overnight it will help.

Treat and Prevent Acne Super Food - Carrots

Oddly enough the third best food for treating and preventing acne is carrots. They are a high source of vitamin A. Carrots contain a great deal of minerals also which help the body to maintain the proper pH balance. Fruits and vegetables tend to counteract an imbalance in the body.

Its very important while eating these super foods that you drink enough water. Water helps hydrate our bodies and encourages the body to release the toxins that are stored in our bodies. When combined with drinking plenty of water these foods will help the skin by exfoliation and getting rid of harmful toxins. Eating these 3 acne fighting foods on a regular basis will help you deal with pimples much quicker.

Acne Foods

Discover quick and easy ways to treat and prevent pimples from the privacy of your own home. You have lived with ugly pimples and blemishes long enough. You owe it to yourself to visit http://www.squidoo.com/how-to-treat-and-prevent-pimples




How to Deal With Pimples - The 3 Best Acne Fighting Foods

Acne Foods